About the Client
Our client is a training and professional development institute with a long heritage in Hong Kong. They have been providing credentials for students in different industries that are internationally recognized. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for a Programme Director specializing in culinary to join their institution.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice Principal, you will plan and develop curriculum for international culinary programmes offered at the institution. You will develop and review quality policies and procedures, and to monitor academic quality of training programmes at the institution. Identify, establish and foster partnership with industry partners, professional bodies and institutes (both local and overseas). Ensuring culinary training programmes are validated and accredited. Most importantly, you will review and manage the provision and utilization of academic staff and resources at the institution to optimize the programmes.
- Degree or professional qualification holder in culinary related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience at a management level in hospitality and catering industry, and/or vocational education, specializing in culinary
- Strong knowledge in Western cuisine trade test systems
- Good understanding of the current and future development of vocational education in western and international cuisine
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, with excellent communication and interpersonal skis
- Good knowledge in programme design, development, validation, accreditation of training programmes will be advantageous
- Ability to pass a trade test
- Proficient in English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.