About our client:
Our client is a leading industrial group in Hong Kong with extensive market coverage in the Greater China Market. Due to its expansion plan in China, the team is looking for a Project Director to manage its new manufacturing plant in South China.
- Project management life cycle responsibilities including feasibility study, conceptual design, budgeting, developing briefs, reviewing tenders, and selecting and liaising with consultants and contractor
- Lead a team of professionals in HK and China (Architect, M&E and QS discipline). Including review and hands on for the structural design
- Sourcing the land, conception, sourcing contractors, tendering, award, to completion and final account. (Includes the Investment Certificate, Environmental Impact Assessment, and Construction Permit to Completion Cert.
- To establish local offices, networks, connections for cost effective solutions.
- Corporate member of a recognised professional institution in the construction industry; preferably with either architect / structural engineering background.
- Minimum 15 years of experience, strong PRC & on-site experience to lead industrial project in China. Solid experience in understanding contracts, cost control and tendering procedure;
- Experience in project management and in architect / engineering office preferred;
- Working experience with designers and local architects in China;
- Working experience with local office in presentation to local planning bureau and other government departments. Experience on liaison with government departments on design terms;
- Excellent communication skills with good command of spoken and written English & Chinese and fluency in Putonghua is a must.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.