About the client:
Our client is a logistics service provider and they are one of the largest express courier in Hong Kong. To cope with their aggressive business expansion plan, they are looking for a Project Engineer to join their team.
About the role:
- Understand and consolidate the operation requirements from user and to provide technical advicehe;
- Prepare technical drawings and documents for tendering, and manage the project from budgeting, planning to QA/QC;
- Establish the database to standardise the design standard and cost, and assist in formulating and implementing the construction procedure and policies;
- Supervise the team to ensure the process are cope with legal and contract compliance.
- Higher Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Building Services, Mechanical/ Industrial/ Electrical Engineering;
- With at least 2 years' experience in project management, candidate with experience in fitting-out projects for retail stores/ F&B/ industrial premises would be a plus;
- Well-versed in AutoCAD and familiar with industrial standard & practices;
- Well-organised, responsible, and independent person, able to handle multiple project with high efficiency;
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.