Project Executive - VM & event focus (1-year contract)
- Luxury brand, Beauty products
- VM & project management
- 5-day work, up to $25k
- Location: Quarry Bay
- Immediate availability is preferred
Project Management Support
- Provide comprehensive support to the Fragrance and Beauty Product Division's project management efforts.
- Assist project manager in planning, design and supervision of store openings and podium events.
- Collaborate with internal to ensure project objectives are met within established timelines
Store Planning and Design
- Contribute to the development of store layouts and designs that align with the brand image and enhance the customer experience.
- Work closely with teams to create visually appealing and functional store environments.
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines and guidelines specific to fragrance and beauty products.
- Prepare document of store layouts and designs that align with the brand image and enhance the customer experience.
- End-to-end follow through on boutiques / counters VM display in close liaison with local team and external contractors
- VM reporting and applications for Podiums and onsite support
- Regular store/ competitor visits and support on VM training
- 1-3 years of experience in retail industry, with experience in Luxury retail project is preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe program, AutoCAD & other design tools, MS office suite etc.
- Creative vision, design detail-oriented, with passion for Fragrance & Beauty products, also luxury retail industry.
- Strong collaboration, agility in adapting to market changes / business priorities, detail-minded with constant innovation and work dynamic.
- Excellent communication with internal stakeholders and negotiation with external suppliers
- Able to work and drive projects independently, as well as collaborate with multiple functions to achieve timely production and installation
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now" or whatsApp 6764 0288. Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.