About the Company
Our client is a renowned and well-established company who has been investing in infrastructure for environmental resources management in Asia. To cope with their business growth in the Greater China, they are looking for a Project Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Vice President, you will work independently on the project development of different investment projects in Asia. You will be responsible for contract review, facilitate JV entities set-up, work closely with legal team and provide financial advices to avoid potential risks. You will also liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that projects can be kicked off smoothly. Last but not least, you shall also need to take up any ad-hoc duties assigned.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in project finance and business development in sizable corporations
- Experience related to project finance, e.g. contract review, financial modeling, JV set up is highly preferred
- PRC Exposure is a must
- Confident, analytical and commercially savvy
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Able to work independently
- Willing to travel to PRC and other Asian countries
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.