Project Finance Manager
About the Company
Our client is a renowned and well-established company who has been investing in infrastructure for environmental resources management in Asia. To cope with their business growth in the Greater China, they are looking for a Project Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Investment Director, you will facilitate the project development of different investment projects in Asia. You will work closely with internal teams to facilitate tendering and M&A initiatives. You will be responsible for building financial models, conducting contract review, facilitating JV entities set-up and working closely with legal team and provide financial advices to avoid potential risks. You will also liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that projects can be kicked off smoothly. Last but not least, you shall also need to take up any ad-hoc duties assigned.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in consulting firms and sizable corporations
- CPA/CFA Holder
- Experience related to project finance, e.g. contract review, financial analysis, financial modelling, JV set up is highly preferred
- Experience in PRC/SE Asia market and the infrastructure industry is an advantage
- Confident, analytical and commercially savvy
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Able to work independently
- Willing to travel on business needs
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.