About our Client
Our client is a HK listed property developer manages commercial and car park property portfolio in the region. Due to its aggressive business expansion plan, the team is looking for a General Manager to join its project management team and manage the development projects in China.
About your role:
- Overall administration and day to day operation of the development, conducting MLP studies and project evaluations, submission of building plans, Government liaisons, integrating strategies into project planning, administer overall budget and contract planning
- Maintain close working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Degree or above in Architecture/ Engineering/ Surveying, preferably with relevant professional qualifications with a minimum 15 years of experience working for property developers, of which a minimum of 5 years taking up project team leader position
- Strong project management experience on retail, commercial or mixed-use developments in China.
- Excellent technical knowledge and proven track record in leadership position to manage construction processes in delivering the project from taking over to the handover stage
- Excellent proficiency in written & spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.