About our client:
Our client is a HK listed comprehensive investment group with more than 400 million asset in the real estate industry. Due to an aggressive business expansion, they are looking for a Project Manager (Construction) for its new residential development in Hong Kong.
About your role:
- Act as the project-in-charge of all property development in Hong Kong, to plan, budget, construction sequence, statutory requirement / standards, oversee and document all aspects of these projects.
- Work closely with top management to make sure that the scope and direction of the project is on schedule within budget, as well as other departments for support. Weekly report and monthly project presentation are scheduled to review with client and consultants
- Coordinate and design liaison with clients, consultant and specialist contractors on the overall building services system, external façade system and associated interior design issues in order to facilitate the construction works on track and within budge
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil, Building, Engineering or Architecture
- At least 15 years of experience in large-scale residential construction projects
- Previous work experience at developers preferred
- Good leadership and excellent communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.