About our Client
Our client is a pioneer online e-Business company, using the latest technologies for both web and mobile applications. With the continuous growing business, they are seeking .NET professionals to join their devoted IT team.
About the Role
Managing a technical team, you will be responsible for the full SDLC project deliver. You will be hands-on formulating strategy to develop the business of the Digital Solutions team, plan and manage web and/or mobile related projects to achieve both business and technical objectives. You will also be monitoring the team and solution vendors throughout the system implementation cycle, as well as review the system design to meet the project requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with solid hands-on technical skills
- Experience in project management and team leading position
- Good understanding of Web and/or Mobile market trend
- Creative thinking with knowledge of the latest web-marketing technology
- Strong business acumen & analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and determined to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.