About the Client
Our Client is an Automotive Group Financial Services Company includes merchandise funding and financing stock keeping of automobile and replacement parts for the fabricated products retailers. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Project Manager join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will mainly handle existing contract management system upgrading from order placing, sales, operations, to finance and billing. You will need to work with vendor and coordinate with internal users, support for prioritizing change requests, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication. Additionally, you are as the key user provides the input of their user department for the process and technical specifications. You have to define and execute of the business test cases for the user department scope and support the overall release management and sprint planning.
Moreover, you will need to translate functional and non-functional requirements end user stories into documented test cases and steps and execute them. Last but not least, you need to identify problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques, communicate with product owner to find out what they expect and also to ensure systems and processes developed adhere to corporate strategy, industry standards and legislative requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information system or related discipline
- Minimum 5 to 6 years IT project implementation experience, Agile Project Management experience as well as experience in an international IT Project set-up
- Strategic thinking and high focus on product vision. Capability to lead people towards this goal
- Certified in PMP, Agile
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Putonghua is an advantage