About the Client
Our client is one of the biggest health & beauty retailer globally. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Project Manager join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Director, you will need to develop and maintain IT Project related governance processes policies and procedures, standards, guidelines as well as template. You will need to collaborate and leverage the best practices in project management and facilitate the sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and techniques. You will need to provide coaching, mentoring and training to Project Managers and coordinate the communications across projects. Last but not least, you will need to keep track of the progress of all IT projects at Group and BU levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Experience working in a PMO in a large corporate environment
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT industry with at least 7 years in project management
- Self-motivated, reliable and committed with abilities and desire to deliver and seek continuous improvement
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels of an organization
- PMP is a must and knowledge of Agile Methodology is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.