About our Client
Our client is a listed European healthcare company with a diverse pharmaceutical, medical device, and life sciences portfolio. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now inviting a Project Manager for APAC to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Asia Pacific Region Senior Manager, you will spearhead the development of active pharmaceutical ingredient and raw material sourcing for the organization. Your goal is manage and set up long term project plans and timelines for the organization and suppliers to ensure new API development plans are delivered on a timely manner. You will implement CAPA guidelines and procedures that complies to company and authorities audit requirements. You will also work closely with Business Unit Heads and other cross functional departments to define deliverables from suppliers and define critical process steps and control points. Lastly, you improve the quality and production procedures by enhancing the GMP and technical level of suppliers.
- Master Degree holder in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years' experience in pharmaceutical project management, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in API project management
- Strong understanding of latest drug API regulations, cGMP and ICH guidelines in China
- Solid pharmaceutical project management and technical transfer, from API development to FP commercialization
- Frequent traveling to China is required
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.