About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, retail, infrastructure, hotel and etc in the Greater China market. The group place a focus on sustainability and innovation of business models and has been constantly changing the business landscape and shaping consumer shopping behavior. The team is now looking for a high calibre professional to join its Project Management team.
About the Role
- Report to GM, Project Management, you will prepare master program and set milestones for CFA new commercial project in China market.
- In charge of the procurement of design and technical consultants, including OMA, L&O, RLP,and CCDI; defined scope of services in the RFP; and led the tender and negotiation process until tender award;
- Manage and coordinate with the project consultant team to ensure the design quality and
technical feasibility during the design stage;
- Coordinate with stakeholder's CRE, FM & security teams to ensure the design functionality and efficiency;
- Assist QS in preparing the preliminary budget for the different components of the
- Provide technical support during government submission and permitting processes.
- Degree qualified in Architecture; HKIA Registered Architect with at least 10 years of experience working on commercial projects in China market.
- Detailed knowledge of design development and preparation of construction documents for large scale mixed-use development projects
- Strong relationship building skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Frequent business travel to China
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.