About our Client
Our client is a sizeable property investment corporation with property portfolio ranging from commercial, residential to industrial buildings. As they are aiming to better manage its cross portfolio construction projects and minor property works, there is a newly created role of a Project Manager in the building services team.
About your Role
- Tenancy design management & lease condition control
- Supervise and monitor the project team & technician for facility maintenance& operations etc.
- Tender document preparation; including, Technical Specification, drawings and project programme etc
- Main Contractor and Supplier pre-tender interview and inspection and preparation of inspection report
- Preparation of weekly and monthly progress report and report for any problems on site to superior staffs
- Regular report to directors, clients, board of panel about project programme and status
- Preparation of local staff performance appraisal report and recommendation of promotion
- Management of all construction issues from tender to project completion
- Contractor negotiation, trade letting and subcontract implementation
- Occupational health and safety policy implementation and system maintenance
- A bachelor degree in E&M or related discipline.
- professional qualification of relevant disciplines gained from recognized professional bodies.
- at least 10 years experience in management role in design, construction and management of engineering projects, with a focus on E&M works.
- concept and knowledge of project management software tools, such as AutoCAD, and/ or PowerPoint.
- conversant with local government regulations particularly on building construction, health and safety.
- proficiency in both English and Cantonese.
- good leadership and communication skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.