About our Client
Our client is a sizeable property investment corporation with property portfolio ranging from commercial, residential to industrial buildings. As they are expanding its property portfolio in China, the team is looking for a Project Manager to join the civil & structural engineering department at the moment.
About the Role
- Lead project teams comprising of external consultants, contractors and suppliers as well as internal cross-divisional groups
- Provide professional advice on alternations and renovations of existing facilities, and construction of new facilities
- Conduct feasibility studies and evaluations to identify possible project strategies and solutions
- Monitor and control project progress and expenditures against approved programmes and budgets to ensure the completion of projects on time and within budget
- Manage and supervise contractors and suppliers during all stages of a project to ensure that quality and safety standards are met
- Co-ordinate and communicate with all relevant parties to ensure a clear understanding of project briefs; liaise with government authorities to resolve statutory issues
- Manage and supervise members of the project team to ensure effective and efficient deployment of resources
- Degree in Building / Civil or Structural Engineering disciplines with relevant professional qualifications of building, engineering or surveying (e.g. MICE, MHKIE, MHKIS) with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in management role in design, construction, building or structural engineering project
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.