About our Client
Our client is a leading digital innovation community aiming to promote and support start-ups in the FinTech, Smart Living, Digital entertainment, technology development sectors. The management team is looking for a strategic leader to join as a Project Manager for the renovation of the complex.
About the Role
- Report to Head of Engineering, this is an individual contributor
- Plan, direct, and provide design guidance to interior design/fit-out projects, campus master planning efforts and capital planning.
- Provide input in early design phases for variety of capital projects and campus initiatives
- Formulate design specifications for vendors such as interior designers and contractor and project managed the completion of the various projects
- Reporting to the Head of Engineering Services and working closely with the Campus Management team to ensure that design and planning solutions are in concert.
- Meet regularly with other stakeholders (e.g. Retail Marketing, Corporate Communication, Public Mission, Project Department, etc.) to understand their needs and assists in soliciting and organizing stakeholder input.
- Develop creative solutions, anticipating and solving problems with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provide analytical support for all projects involving revamps/ upgrades/ renovations of the campus.
- Take a lead role in understanding our customers and to inform our advertising activity and the way in which we engage with our customers.
- Assist the Head of Engineering Services in other matters of the department
- BA in environmental design / Architecture / engineering with planning or urban design focus
- The incumbent must have natural talents, acquired skills and accumulated knowledge in the general fields of planning, urban design, landscape architecture, aesthetics, architecture, statistical analysis and administration specifically.
- Proven project management experience in managing internal senior stakeholder and technical consulting resources
- Experience in either institutional or campus planning, capital programs, space management.
- Proven expertise in managing public and community process, and in dealing with regulatory processes.
- Fluent Cantonese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.