About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed property developer manages commercial and car park property portfolio in the region. Due to its aggressive business expansion plan, the team is looking for a Project Manager to join the architectural project management team and manage the commercial development projects in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Lead a team to manage portfolios of company properties and coordinate renovation and relocation projects
- Prepare project planning, scheduling, execution and construction supervision of our comprehensive development projects in Hong Kong
- Responsible for budgetary control
- Close coordination of all project activities with government authorities, consultants, contractors and other relevant parties
- Supervision and monitoring of site progress to ensure projects are completed according to schedules, and quality and cost are up to Company's standards and requirements
- Conduct market research and analyse market trends to substantiate property valuation, marketing strategy and investment decision
- Perform properties, licensing, insurance, legal matters related to properties, and corresponding maintenance issues.
- Degree holder in Civil / Structural Engineering, Architectural Studies or equivalent with membership of a recognized professional institute with at least 8 - 10 years relevant experience involving in large-scale development projects, and construction supervisory experience in overseeing large scale commercial and retail development projects
- Strong planning, organizing and coordinating ability with good communications and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation, communication and analytical skills with strong market and business sense
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.