About our Client
Our client is a market leader in the buidling construction and property development industry. Listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange, the group is renowned for its capability to undertake large scale integrated infrastructure projects in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a high calibre Project Manager to manage their expanding projects in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Liaison with Client, Engineer Representative, contractor's designers, sub-contractors and operation team;
- Manpower resources planning and sub-contractor management;
- Planning, programming and monitor progress of works;
- Design management for permanent civil structure in geotechnical, structural, electrical & mechanical, and building services aspects
- Prepare and execution of project design plan go through AIP & DDA approach;
- Degree in Civil/Building/Structural Engineering or related disciplines with professional membership
- Minimum 10 years project management experience of which at least 6 years at managerial level overseeing large-scale construction projects
- Hands-on experience in preparing construction method statements and tendering pre-qualifications is an advantage
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
*Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.