Our client is a leading local bank with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the banking industry specialising in retail banking, corporate banking and private banking. Due to the business expansion, a Project Manager - Core Banking Project is needed to join their growing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Business Analysis Lead of Core Banking Project, you will be primarily responsible for planning and execution of post-implementation activities prior to new system launch. You will develop requirement definition, changes in business workflows, solution design and forms design. Also, you will lead and drive key activities such as user communication schedule, email notification content, cutover plan, throughout SDLC prior to system implementation. As a storyteller, you will need to translate business technology concepts into easy to understand and compelling messages to end user.
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 7+ years' working experience in business analysis, process and system solutions recommendation, design and implementation with at least 5 years banking exposure
- Experience in coordinating with very large scale of banking system revamp project is a must
- Solid experience in coordinating end to end system implementation activities covering user communication, testing schedule, training plan
- Strong management, communication, and organizational skills and proven ability to influence stakeholders including senior management
- Proficient in business process and business concept modelling, documentations and customer experience journey
- Proficiency English and Chinese language writing skill
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and problem-solving skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.