About The Client
Our client is a well-known corporate bank and they are looking for Project Manager (e-Banking) to join their team.
- Act as corporate e-banking project lead to drive transformation
- Manage end to end project lifecycle including user requirement collection, project scheduling, progress monitoring, and project content facilitating
- Ensure new initiatives and features are effectively implemented with excellent customer experience
- Work closely with cross-function teams such as product, mobile banking, CS and vendors on solution executions
- Troubleshooting and monitor QA on UAT
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Finance related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience on e-banking / corporate banking products related project management in banking or financial institutions
- Solid experience in user requirement alignment and full project lifecycle engagement
- Knowledge of software development practices and interest in new digital technologies
- Ability to work with all business levels, good interpersonal skills
- Good command in English and Cantonese, fluent in Mandarin speaking is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.