About the Client
Our client is a listed company with a diversified group of business. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Project Manager - E-Commerce to join their E- Commerce team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the PMO, you will need to participate in corporate's omni-channel and eCommerce development project. You will be responsible for end-to-end project management (from user requirement collection and analysis, system functional specification preparation to UAT and launch planning) to drive business growth and operation optimization. You have to understand business needs and able to propose appropriate digital & eCommerce solutions. You will need to liaise and coordinate with internal department & external vendors. You will need to work closely with in house and 3rd party resources for on-time delivery of assigned work streams. You will need to manage project daily tasks and report status timely with proper documentation. You will need to ensure successful delivery within agreed time, cost and quality targets.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate in Business, eCommerce, Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years working experience on eCommerce & digital projects
- Good understanding of Mobile and Web technologies including UI/UX, SEO, SEM, eCommerce, Social Media Marketing, API etc
- Good knowledge and understanding of different systems including POS, WMS, OMS, PIM, after sales service management system
- Experience in AGILE Project Management (APM) is a plus
- Enjoy a dynamic and multi-tasking working environment
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Self-motivated & well-organized person
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, self-initiated, attentive to details and customer focused
- Good communication skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.