About the Client:
Our client is a leading property developer in Hong Kong and the Mainland China with a need to hire a Project Manager, responsible for full project cycle management for ERP and enterprise-level business application migration/ integration/ upgrade.
About the Role:
As a Project Manager, you will manage and lead the planning and implementation of IT projects in Hong Kong and the Mainland China. You will participate in ERP (Oracle/ SAP) and enterprise-level business application migration/ integration/ upgrade projects. You will manage full project cycles including budgeting, schedule, resources and risks. You will ensure all the contractual commitments and deliverables are successfully delivered by vendors on time and within the budget. You will conduct system analysis, implementation, testing, user training and documentation on IT systems. You will perform product evaluation, vendor selection, and procurement of IT solutions and products.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Computing or Information Technology.
- At least 8 years of system implementation experience in sizeable company preferably on ERP system.
- At least 4 years of experience as a project manager.
- PMP/ PRINCE2 certification preferred.
- Strong technical and domain knowledge in Cloud solutions is an advantage.
- Good platform and programming languages such as Java, .NET, Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, SPA, HTML5, CSS and etc.
- Fluent in Mandarin is preferred.
- Frequent travel to the Mainland China is required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.