About the Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable listed company in the retail sector who combines traditional and digital technology strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong, Greater China and globally. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Project Management team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager and leading a small team, you will determine and define IT project scope and objectives as well as predict resources needed to reach objectives. You will provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, progress and measure project performance to identify areas for improvement. Carry out planning include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks in accordance with the needs of the different business units. Lastly, you should utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution and make adjustments as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in computer science, information system, business, or a related field
- At least 6+ years of project management and related experience in scalable projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.