About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed Conglomerate with different business including real estate, residential and hospitality in Asia. They have friendly and open-minded working environment. They are looking for a Project Manager for their special projects.
About the Role
- Responsible for planning, controlling, budgeting, and coordinating the projects
- Liaise with internal and external parties to different projects
- Supervise contractors and consultants performance to ensure projects will be completed on time and align company's standard
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines
- 10 years or above experience in projects and maintenance experience, consultant candidates are welcome
- Professional membership and certification is a plus such as HKIE, HKIS
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Less experience will be consider as Assistant Project Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.