About our Client:
Our client is a leading media company providing cutting edge technologies and contents to their users. Aiming to transform themselves into a digital media powerhouse, they are seeking for a Project Manager who is passionate about learning new technologies, coding and design patterns to join their IT team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Product Director, you will be responsible for project planning and managing the execution of creative design, development, implementation, testing, deployment and ongoing support phases of the project based on user requirements.
Working closely with multiple stakeholders (including technical teams, internal parties, sub-contractors and vendor), you will coordinate the end-to-end software development cycle on new media & mobile applications business and produce related competitive analysis and status reports. You will translate the collected user requirements into technical specification, define the detail scope of work, project schedule and identify the critical path and risks in all stages of the project life cycle. You are required to effectively communicate the project expectations to team members.
- Degree educated in Computer Science / Information Management / Digital Marketing / Business or equivalent;
- At least 8 years of project management in an online advertising/media portal/mobile business environment;
- Excellent project management skills including planning, resource management and completing project tasks on time;
- Experience in outsourcing/ managing vendors;
- Handy in JIRA, Gantt chart or similar project management tools, and strong knowledge in Agile SDLC;
- Certification in Scrum Master / ITIL Foundation / PMP is an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; meticulous, well-organized, proactive and able to prioritize tasks and independent;
- Proficiency in written and spoken in English and Chinese is essential;
- Occasional business trip to Taiwan is required;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.