Project Manager, Merchant Business Development (South East Asia Project)
*Overseas project management exposure
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the leading retail banking groups in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Manager, Merchant Business Development for their South East Asia Project team.
About the role
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be a project owner on various merchant development projects of South East Asia countries. You will involve in different stages in project planning of merchant development strategies for the bank. You will oversee end-to-end flow of projects, including project design, workflow streamline, preparing user requirements, monitoring UAT tests and proposing recommendations. You are required to liaise with internal and external parties to facilitating smooth implementation of projects aiming at achieving merchant acquisition objective for the business.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in merchant business development in retail banks or financial institutes with sound project management experience.
- Strong in communication and able to work in cross functional environment.
- Willing to travel (including Mainland and South East Asia countries)
- Highly flexible, multi-tasking and good project skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.