About The Client
Our client is a well-established financial service company in Hong Kong and they are looking for Project Manager to join their Application team. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Business Analyst.
- Oversee and manage all mobile application projects to drive innovation
- Conduct end-to-end project management including define project scope, coordinate project timeline and meetings, and perform proper escalation to successfully execute business's goals
- Work closely with key functional leads and external solution providers to identify technical problems and solutions, and to ensure all contractual commitments and deliverable are successfully and completely delivered on time and with high quality
- Monitor and enhance project performance with business users and internal development team
- Prepare and update project documentation including project plan, test strategic plan, project master schedules and reporting
- Bachelor's degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related disciplines
- 7 years of working experience in IT project management, in which at least 2 years of application development
- Hands-on experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of mobile application (iOS & Android)
- Familiar with payment system is an advantage
- Exposure with agile methodology is desirable
- Proven track records and experience in project management or leading IT operations from project initiation until launch
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.