About the client
Our client is a well known Fintech company with businesses in Hong Kong and China. In order to cope with their business expansion, they are now seeking for a Project Manager to join their team.
About the role
Reporting to the team lead, you will ensure that there is adequate information available allowing the operational teams to deliver the maintenance successfully. Work with incumbent maintenance contractors and third party suppliers to ensure a fully managed and cost lifecycle management programme. In addition, you will provide technical support and assistance to operational staff in the progression and closure of incidents and ensure that all incidents are logged and correctly progressed in accordance with the framework. Lastly, you will ensure all technical knowledge is transferred from the design and build phase to the operational teams in the live environment.
- Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent in experience
- 3+ years of software development and banking or payment experience will be a plus
- Ability to synthesize complex internal needs across the company while considering both customer value and future growth
- Experience leading cross-functional product initiatives from kick-off to ship with high sense of ownership
- Experience in either of this programming language in JAVA,C,C++,C# and Python
- Knowledge in computer networks, database(mysql, oracle or SQL sever), data mining, business intelligence or K8S (Kubernetes) is an advantage
- Experience with testing, automation technologies and build aspects of software development
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and value product quality and impact
- Good command in Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.