About our Client
Our client is a global leading manufacturing headquartered in Hong Kong. With manufacturing facilities across the globe, it provides complete customised manufacturing and engineering services to its customers. They are extending their business in surgical mask manufacturing and have a newly created role of Project Manager role based in Hong Kong HQ.
About the Role
- Reporting to Executive Director. This is a hands-on role.
- Play a critical role in a global cross-functional team responsible to develop surgical mask.
- Ensure early focus on Cost, Quality, and Lead Times in NPI and/or Capital Equipment Projects.
- Communicate with Executive Leadership Team and Site Leadership Team on cost to complete and schedule of projects under development.
- Seek early understanding of Standard Product Cost, EHS risks, Regulatory Risks, and training needs. Plan activities to address these needs in timely manner.
- Lead accurate and timely completion of documents required for each Milestone Review. This includes supply chain strategy, design transfer plan, supply chain readiness report, validation plan.
- Informs management when additional resources, schedule trade-off's, etc. are required to accomplish the company's objectives.
- Prepares project schedules and coordinates implementation activities.
- Provides overall status of projects to required departments to assure appropriate communications of priorities and deliverable.
- Lead Design for Manufacturability (DFM) initiatives by preparing Process Flow Charts, Product Risk Maps, and pFMEA to identify opportunity to reduce cycle time, improve quality, and avoid EHS Issues.
- Collaborate with the appropriate groups to constantly improve efficiency and reduce the lead times for the assembly and delivery of parts through processes and procedures.
- Independently analyze production processes and equipment for improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering / Manufacturing discipline.
- 10 plus years experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong personality capable of self-assertion, should also be diplomatic and people oriented, and a team player.
- Hands-on working approach and ability to work independently are essential success factors.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and decision-making skills.
- Must have good planning and customer skills, and able to demonstrate them to an audience.
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Frequent global travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.