About our Client
Our client is a HK listed manufacturing group with a highly successful business in the electro-mechanical component segment. With manufacturing facilities across 18 countries and more than 40000 headcounts, it has an extensive reach at global level. Due to its business transformation goal in China, they are looking for a Project Manager to drive product development & business development function in Shenzhen.
About the Role
- Create, develop and drive the commercial business strategy for identified automotive business segment
- Secure profitable business and manage the P&L, track and manage financial performance and prepare quarterly marketing review
- Analyze the market trend in order to initiate new product road map and development. Present to senior leadership to obtain Executive Committee consent
- Work on direct engineering development by consolidating product requirement, coordinate closely to various internal departments for solution
- Work closely to different regional sales teams to ensure product being developed meet and surpass customer requirement; provide training to sales personnel on product differentiation
- Lead project team on awarded projects and execute plan to grow business
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or related Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.Possess engineering knowledge in either micro-motor/sensor/actuator, or application engineering knowledge in automotive industry. Global customers management exposure is preferred
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
Work Location: Shenzhen. Living and travel accommodation will be provided
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.