About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong middle size developer with commercial and residential portfolio. In order to maintain excellent estate condition, they are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Manage condition survey and other inspections to evaluate the building condition and prioritize the urgency of repairing, replacing or renovation
- Engage with external parties (e.g. inspectors, contractors) to execute the inspection of MBIS and MWIS
- Arrange contractors to repair, renovate or improve the facilities according to the schedule
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Building surveying, Building Services Engineering or other related disciplines
- 8 years or above experience in project management, renovation and etc
- Professional membership and sustainability certification such as HKIS, MRICS, HKIE
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills is preferred
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using CAD, OSH
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.