Project Manager, Retail Banking Product team
*Manage end-to-end product project
*Excellent project management skill
*Career advancement opportunity
About the company
Our client is an international retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Project Manager for their Retail banking product team.
About the role
Report directly to the Senior Manager, you are responsible for managing end-to-end banking product enhancement and transformation projects. You will in-charge of overall project duties and monitor the operation of process enhancement and streamline. You have to develop UAT and user requirements and liaise with other departments (risk, compliance, marketing and product teams) for effective project implementation. You are also required to conduct post project review and suggest recommendations in supporting new project launch.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in project management in banks.
- Good knowledge in digital enhancement is an advantage.
- Well organized, good project management skills and able to work independent.
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.