About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment organisation in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform their business, they are now seeking for a Project Manager, Retail Marketing to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Executive Director and leading a small team, you will help act as Project Manager to manage cross functional stakeholders' relationships, project plan and implementation. You will manage vendors to deliver customer research and develop the format of retails shops to deliver exceptional customer experience. You will manage the retail operation flow of the retail shops, develop visual merchandising strategies and identify business opportunities leveraging database marketing analytics. You will also drive customer activation, retention and satisfaction enhancement by developing effective marketing or loyalty program and launch new digital and social media initiatives as well as assist in ad hoc projects when required.
Degree holder with minimum 8 years of managerial experience in retail marketing and consumer research project management
- Experience in managing retail stores operations and with good customer service exposure
- Experience working with stakeholders and developing specific consumer research plans based on business goals
- Independent, innovative and customer-oriented
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.