About our Client:
Our client is a listed retailer of luxury goods. To enhance their global competitiveness and cope with their business expansion, they are looking for a passionate Project Manager to lead a team on POS implementation and upcoming new initiative on retail technology.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Deputy Head of IT, you will proactively drive and deliver projects according to project milestones and KPIs within the agreed budget and timeline. You will develop appropriate mitigation plan, ensure project risks/ issues, lead action owners to the closure stage, as well as provide the best-fit solutions to meet business needs. Aiming to enhance the quality standard on both management and operation staff, you will conduct and monitor relevant training programs to improve operational performance and efficiency. You must ensure adherence to and support of Group IT governance policies while maintaining strong customer service orientation. Last but not least, you must acquire strong stakeholder management at all levels and vendor management experience, be detail oriented and closely monitor the progress of project related issues.
- Bachelor degree educated in Computer Science, Information Management, or other IT related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in luxury retail industry, with at least 4 years of experience in project management and analysis of user requirements;
- Solid and hands-on experience in retail systems such as SAP, POS system (i.e. Tech-Trans, Navision, BOSS), eCommerce, related implementation;
- Holder of PMP or Prince 2 is a definite asset;
- Knowledge of biometrics authentication (i.e. facial/ fingerprint recognition) and cloud technology is a plus;
- Strong project management, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken in Cantonese, English and Mandarin will be required.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Angel Lee at +852 3180 4939 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.