About our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate with strong portfolio in distribution and manufacturing. To cope with their business expansion, they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join in their IT team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will be leading and managing the IT team to perform full project deliver on time, on budget, and within scope. Working closely with different department heads, key end-users, and vendors, you will forecast and engage project resourcing for the assigned projects, be responsible for the project risk, issue, and change management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years experiences in IT project management and IT systems implementation, including at least 2 years in Project Manager role
- Experience in Retail/Marketing/Distribution/Manufacturing industry
- Strong end-to-end project development experiences (from system requirements, design, testing to rollout)
- Hands on experience in different SDLC methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Highly competent in project management skills, e.g. planning, governance, issues management, risk management, resource management, financial management, etc.
- Strong application development experiences and technical background in various platforms and programming languages, e.g. linux, Windows, J2EE & Structs, Spring, .NET, Oracle, PL/SQL, etc.
- Excellent stakeholders and end-user relationship management, coordination, analytical and leadership
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.