Project / Event Officer (NGO, 2-year contract, up to $20k)
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and organise events such flag-selling, sporting events and fundraising galas as related to the coming Anniversary celebrations of the organization
- Engage different stakeholders (such as school & NGO partners, coaches, volunteers, etc.) in above events
- Work closely with M&C team to prepare relevant publication and marketing collateral for above events
- Work closely with the programme team to visit classes and obtain stories of beneficiaries to share to the public
- Support day-to-day running of the office and perform any other marketing-related duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in any discipline with at least 2 years' experience in marketing / event management / fundraising might be considered for the Officer role. Candidates with less experience/fresh graduates would be considered for the Executive role;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic with a command of written and spoken in English and Cantonese;
- A strong team player capable of working with different personalities from different functional backgrounds;
- Willingness to travel to various districts in HK and work during weekdays and weekends, with transport subsidy and compensation leave;
- Strong sports/charity marketing sense, creative and independent; Knowledge of and passion for sports and the charitable sector preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now" or whatsApp 6764 0288. Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.