About The Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate with innovative business development and they are looking for Project Specialist (PMO Team) to join their team.
- Assist PMO lead in project planning, scheduling and governance procedures
- Support documentation to keep track on project workflow, progress and agreements
- Estimate project costs and budget by formulating charts for project financial tracking purpose
- Liaise with business units, project managers and IT team to monitor overall project status, risks and issues
- Conduct reporting to the team on regular basis to ensure project deliverables
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Management or Business administration related disciplines
- 2 years of relevant experience in project planning or governance, preferably working in consulting or vendor companies
- Solid experience in budget planning, data analysis and reporting
- Familiar with agile/scrum environment
- Holder of PMP or Certified Scrum Master will be an absolute advantage
- Self-organized and good at documentation
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and fast-learning
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.