Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, retail, infrastructure, hotel and etc in the Greater China market. The group place a focus on sustainability and innovation of business models and has been constantly changing the business landscape and shaping consumer shopping behavior. The team is now looking for a high calibre professional to join its Property Development team in HK HQ.
About your role:
- Advise on acquisition, disposal, reinvestment and utilization of real estate assets;
- Assess potential acquisition opportunities and market value of development properties;
- Involve in project planning and design, deal assessment and negotiation, project finance, budgeting and return on investment and feasibility study
- Provide professional advice on development potential, compliance with development control, marketing positioning, value-add and disposal strategy;
- Manage and maintain relationship with estate agents focusing on old building units acquisition;
- Liaise with professional teams and manage progress in Cap.545 proceedings;
- Monitor the land and property market trends and developments in the real estate industry
- Bachelor Degree or above, HKIS or equivalent professional qualification is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in property development and with in-depth knowledge in land matters
- Solid experience in valuation and market research of Hong Kong property market
- Proficiency in financial modelling for projects and acquisition of assets is essential
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.