About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed developer with an extensive commercial and retail portfolio across Hong Kong and China. In order to maintain smooth operation of shopping mall and commercial buildings, they are looking for a Property Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Supervise on site staff and services contractor to ensure daily operation is smooth
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to achieve the assigned projects (A&A, fit-out, renovation)
- Manage tenant's relationship for the portfolio
- Maintain staff quality and provide training to them to enhance their soft skill
- Assist in management proposal including but not limited to budget preparation, potential improvement and development plan
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines
- 6 years' relevant experience or above, prefer worked in Grade A commercial building
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.