About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong developer with commercial and residential assets in Hong Kong and China. To provide top-quality property management services, they are looking for a Property Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Monitor and supervise officers and frontline staff (e.g. cleaning staff, security) to ensure daily operation runs smoothly
- Coordinate on tenant's handover, fitting-out, refurbishment, repair works with other dept
- Assist in budget planning, vendor contract and tendering preparation
- To develop new measures for service upgrading
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Property Management, Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines with at least 7 years' solid relevant experience
- Professional Qualification is prefer, e.g. CIH, HKIH etc
- Candidates from agency background are welcome
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.