About our Client
Our client is a premium property management company dedicates to provide professional services to residents. The estates built over 10 years and there are some maintenance happening. In order to continue providing outstanding performance to residents and visitors. They are looking for a Property Officer to join their team.
About the Role
- Assist Manager in carrying out daily property management and site inspection
- Oversee landscape management, carpark operations and cleaning matters
- Prepare monthly reports and documents
- Handle complaints and maintain good relationship with residents
- Tertiary education or above with any related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in property management
- Responsible, well-organized, willing to learn and diligent
- Good PC skills in MS Words, Excel etc
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.