About the client
My client is Hong Kong listed developer which focuses on commercial, retail, hotel and residential properties. In order to maintain premium shopping experience, they are looking for a property officer to join their team.
About the role
- Assist leasing and tenancy administration
- Prepare rental proposals, coordinate work project and budget preparation
- Responsible for the operating and risk management handlings of the properties (crowd control, emergency and evacuation, etc.)
- Handle tenants' enquiries (fitting out matters) and complaints effectively and to maintain good relations with tenants
The successful applicants
- University graduate in real estate, property management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' experience in property leasing and / or management
- Professional qualifications (e.g. MCIH, HKIH) preferred
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills on MS Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.