About the Client
Our client is a leading organization in the travel industry with international presence. To cope with the growth of their organization, they are now inviting a Public Affairs Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Head, and leading a team of 2, you will develop communication plans that help shape organization's brand strategy, and messages to drive the business forward. You will formulate and execute external communication and media outreach strategies through media, stakeholders, and government offices pitching and engagement. Provide media briefing for senior management to quickly react to issues; and prepare correspondence and presentations for senior management's engagements. Lastly, you will handle media enquiries and corporate issues.
- Degree holder in Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Corporate Communications or Public Affairs
- Strong issues management experience with strong relations with media, government offices and stakeholders
- Exceptional communication, presentation and writing skills
- Detail-minded, with strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain good relationship with stakeholders
- Proficient in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.