About our Client
Our client is a local company with a powerful market position in the hospitality and entertainment sector. Due to continued expansion, a need has arisen to recruit a Public Affairs Manager to strengthen their existing operations and drive further business growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Public Affairs and managing a team of 3, you will develop a clear corporate narrative and positive engagement from the public and other key stakeholders via media, business and political engagement. As an individual, you will manage media relations to enhance company's image and to take responsibility for facilitating external events with a range of key opinion formers including academics, think tanks, public officials, advisers and relevant industry experts on behalf of the company, with the aim of creating positive news stories and demonstrating thought leadership expertise. Lastly, you will build, lead and maintain strong working partnerships across the organisation and with external parties as well as regularly review crisis management plans.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, public relations, journalism or any related discipline
- 15+ year's experience in leading the development of communication plans, working with media and experience in government affairs, corporate communications including proven expertise in devising and implementing effective government affairs campaigns.
- Experience in representing an organisation at external events with priority political and policy stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to produce high quality work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work with staff at all levels within the organisation, including giving direct advice to senior leaders
- Ability to assume responsibility for key projects and lead/manage colleagues from across the business to support the implementation of these
- Analytical skills to identify a range of solutions/options for any given issues
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.