About the client:
Our client is a government funded corporation, they are the incubator to support IT and technology innovation in Hong Kong. To support their business needs, they are looking for an Public Affairs Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Take the lead on developing and maintaining good relationship with external stakeholders (including but not limited to government parties), and represent the corporation to various meetings when required;
- Formulate, develop and implement public affairs strategies and plans to promote their mission, and drive company development;
- Keep track on the market trend and insight on IT & Technology function, social and economic trends, to support the formulation of corporate development plan;
- Engage with different stakeholders for public policy research and analysis on the impact on the corporation.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above, major in Journalism, Communications or related Discipline;
- Minimum 6 years' relevant experience in Public Affairs, Crisis Management, Stakeholder Management from a sizable companies/ quasi-government corporation;
- Strategic mindset, adaptable and independent person with strong networking and stakeholder engagement skills,
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.