Public Relations Specialist (Fintech Company)
*Promoting brand awareness
*Dynamic and fast growing organization
*13-month salary plus bonus
About the company
Our client is a well-known and fast growing new Fintech company with office in HK and mainland. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Public Relations Specialist for their Communications Dept.
About the role
You will report to the Head of Communications Dept and responsible for formulating PR strategy and developing promotional materials to enhance brand awareness. You will manage public & media inquiries, organize media interviews and corporate events through various online / offline channels. You have to build up strong network with press and media to increase company exposure. In addition, you are required to participate in ad-hoc PR projects to support new product launch for the company.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate or above, preferably majoring in Journalism, Communications or other related disciplines.
- At least 2-3 years of PR experience in financial institutes, with previous experience in media / financial reporter / anchor is definitely an advantage.
- Independent, strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent in written and spoken Chinese, English and fluent Putonghua.
- Demonstrate proficiency of the use of MS office, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Candidate with more experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.