Our client is a fast growing casual restaurant chain operating in Hong Kong, China and South East Asia markets. With more than 200 restaurants in the region, the company is rapidly expanding its footprint out of Hong Kong. There is a newly created role of Purchasing Director in its Hong Kong headquarter.
About your role:
- Taking up a role as Head of Department, reporting to CEO, oversees group procurement function of both HK and regional offices, with 10+ sub-ordinates across the region.
- Manage commodity purchasing for frozen and chilled products, as well as grocery and non-food categories, indirect goods and services areas with P&L responsibility
- Major categories include food and beverage, store opening / renovation, galleys and restaurant equipment, logistics and supply chain, etc
- Redesign business processes and organizational structure improving all procurement performance metrics.
- Set policies and directions for the department and established new markets for sourcing opportunities
- Explore and develop new product initiatives and formulation of regional purchasing strategies in line with corporate direction
- Formulat advance annual planning on all key lines to secure quality, quantity and cost, such as gap analysis and annual purchasing strategy, segmentation and positioning study
- Staff management and development for continuous growth with the company.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines with a minimum 15 years relevant experience
- Experience in Food and Beverage procurement in a sizeable F&B group is highly preferred
- Strategic mindset
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.