Our client is a fast growing casual restaurant chain operating in Hong Kong, China and South East Asia markets. With more than 200 restaurants in the region, the company is rapidly expanding its footprint out of Hong Kong. There is a newly created role of Purchasing Director in its Hong Kong headquarter.
About your role:
- Taking up a role as Head of Department, reporting to CEO, oversees group procurement and logistics function of both HK and regional offices, with 30+ sub-ordinates across the region.
- Drive global sourcing instead of local sourcing.
- Purchases from all over the world, for the food ingredients & nonfood items, formulate HK & regional strategic sourcing, to maximize cost savings and purchase leverage.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines with a minimum 15 years relevant experience
- Experience in Food and Beverage procurement in a sizeable F&B group is highly preferred
- Strategic mindset
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.