About the client:
Our client is an international retailer and F&B manufacturer with a strong global presence. Its business covers a wide range of consumer product including health & Beauty, food & beverage, electronics, etc. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are looking for a candidate with international purchasing experience to join their team as a Purchasing Manager in the beverage division.
About the role:
- Understand new market needs, and develop strategic plans with current and potential new suppliers to optimize total cost of ownership;
- Source for contract manufacturing globally to reduce total cost and working capital under the trade compliance;
- Work as a key point of contact, negotiate with and manage the supplier on progressive contracting methodologies, and balance the safety and risk management needs;
- Perform analysis on market trend and business needs, collaborate with different stakeholders to utilize market information and develop multi-year strategic plans.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor degree holder in related discipline, MBA degree holder is preferred;
- At least 8 years of experience in procurement/ purchasing on OEM factory/ contract manufacturer, preferably in leadership position;
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate with internal and external parties;
- With hands on experience in ERP, Microsoft Word and Excel savvy.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.