About the Company
Our client is a fast growing dining & lifestyle group renowned for introducing new and trend-leading concepts to the Hong Kong and China markets. The group currently owns 4 high-end F&B outlets and to cope with its aggressive business growth, the management is looking for an experienced Purchasing Manager to expand the group procurement function.
About the Role
Reporting to Brand General Manager based in Hong Kong, you will be a pioneer in building up the group procurement operation for HK and China markets. You will handle all pre-opening project and entire purchasing F&B and general purchase. You will also responsible for yearly & monthly purchase budget and cost control for all outlets. On a day-to-day basis, you will handle all imported goods from Europe and Japan and Receiving for the whole restaurant group. With respect to logistic operation, you will set up an inventory system to control the warehouse inventories.
- Higher Diploma or above in Purchasing / Procurement Management or a related discipline
- At least 6 years of experience in purchasing of food materials in hospitality industry
- Experience in luxury hotels or French / fine-dining restaurants is preferred
- Experience in new shop / new restaurant opening is an added advantage
- Self-driven, result-oriented, independent, meticulous and analytical
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.